Sunday, January 01, 2006
Not what I expected
So I thought that it would be a great idea to build myself a website. Well yeah, it is a good idea in my opinion, but there is just one thing I'm lacking… creativity. Thinking about building my site was actually quite simple, but as I started to actually try to design it, I realised that is isn’t as simple as planned. Not only that, I found that to incorporate a blog into my website, I’m going to have to learn some PHP and SQL, both of which I have no prior experience in. I could go and use a service like Blogger to post a blog onto my website, but I think it would probably be better if I was to learn how to set it all up myself. This is certainly going to be one fun experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment