Nothing out of the ordinary yesterday. It was just another typical day; gym and work. The work though was an added bonus to my day since I wasn’t originally rostered on to work being a public holiday and all due to Australia Day. I got called in for a 12pm to 7pm shift which really made me happy since pay for work on a public holiday is subject to extra loading. Work turned out to be such a great day, everything flowed so smoothly and I had a lot of fun… I love days like that.
Not only that, to make my day even better, I just signed a contract to work 30 hours per week part-time 30 hours. This is currently only for the next four weeks to see how it goes, but after this, everything should work out pretty well. I find it kind of relieving having set hours now as I don’t need to worry about whether or not I will have a lot of hours the next week and therefore a good pay. My contract includes both work in nightfill and perishables so I can get a good balance of work between the departments which should be fun. I love my job… it’s the best.
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment