Friday, January 06, 2006

Drive-in

Well I'm just about to head off with my mates to go to the Yatala Drive-in Theatre. This should be a fun experience as I have never been to a drive-in before. At the moment, the deal is two movies for $12 and tonight we will either end up watching The Chronicles of Narnia/The Legend of Zorro or Chicken Little/King Kong. Either way though, I will end up watching one movie twice as I have seen Narnia and King Kong in the last few weeks. My main concern about tonight though is whether or not my car battery will last the two movies. I have opted to go for the car stereo method rather than the traditional window speaker, but I did some rough calculations and figured that the power drawn by my stereo isn’t that much and my battery should be fine. If not, Alex has got a set of jumper leads I can use to jump start my car if the need arrises.

Oh yeah… Thought I might say this here; HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!

No comments: