Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Just one of them days

I love my job… its fun and can give you a good sense of accomplishment. There are times however when things just don’t go the way you would like it to; yesterday was one of those days. For this week, I have all but four of my hours in perishables so I now have to get used to working in a different type of environment. Yesterday I was on my own to do a list of duties and due to being a bit of a newbie to it all (and not having someone around to assist like my past perishables shifts), I didn’t really perform too well. I believe that I could have done so much better for my current level of experience. Now I have this bad feeling on my mind and it is really annoying me. Mind me; I thought I’d type it up to get it out of my system then sleep it off to get ready for yet another shift later on in the afternoon.

No comments: