Friday, January 13, 2006
My new watch
No major events for today… just another hot and tiring day. I did however get my blue LED binary watch today though. Basically this watch uses LED’s (Light Emitting Diodes) to display the time. The watch face contains 10 blue LED’s that are used to indicate the numbers of the binary sequence (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32) and the values of the lighted LED’s are added to determine the time. You can check out the product description here and the product image here. If you are interested in purchasing one, you can buy it from ThinkGeek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, I've never seen anything like that before. It's certainly interesting. Although I couldn't use it because my head would explode from having to do maths every time I wanted to know the time. My dislike for (and bad-ness at) maths is quite concerning, considering I do all the vital financial calculations for the store........lol
Post a Comment