I finally got around to submitting my majors for my Information Technology degree. After weeks of thinking, I have decided to major in Information Technology Management with a co-major in Embedded Systems. The former is a good all-rounder as it is fundamental knowledge for any aspiring IT professional. The latter on the other hand is more of something that I take an interest in.
Many electronic devices that we encounter today often run on "embedded systems", a combination of hardware and software designed for a specific purpose. On completion of this co-major, I should acquire skills in design, deployment and maintenance of software for these embedded computing systems. I am looking forward to the next few years of university as I now have the opportunity to focus on the field of work that I have a higher skill level in.
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment