Life is full of many lessons; that's how I like to see it. So many events happen over the course of your life; some you like to cherish and remember forever, some you wish never happened. But either way you look at it, what happens, happens. You can look back at something and regret it, and as a result fell really bad about it, or you can think of it as a lesson in life and appreciate the fact that it occurred.
I'm a believer in fate and destiny; everything happens for a reason. Well, if you haven't picked up so far from the title and opening paragraph, I recently just learnt one more lesson in life. Sure I may have experienced such a lesson before, but only recently have I felt the full emotional effect it can have on you. It wasn't fun to learn this lesson, but ultimately in the end; it was still a lesson learnt.
I don't really know why I'm so emotional lately. As you may have gathered from my last post, I was coming down from a great series of social events. Now it seems like there is something just a little more complex than that. Luckily though, even while I'm feeling really depressed, my friends are always there for me. When you are feeling down, it's always good to have a shoulder you can cry on. Friendship is priceless. Before I head off and get some sleep since I have a busy morning tomorrow, I'd like to pass on a huge hug to Tamara. A simple couple of hours expressing you feelings as to why you are so down can make all the difference to a long day of pain. I appreciate the comfort you have provided me with.
Sorry guys if that seemed like a bit too much detail for a blog entry. Firstly, this is my blog, so I will write whatever I feel. Secondly, you chose to read it didn't you? Thought so.
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment