Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Aftermath

After Linkin Park on Monday night, I was pretty active for the rest of the night/morning. I only ended up taking a quick 30 minute power nap before heading off to TAFE on Tuesday, and surprisingly, I managed to stay awake for the day. Throughout the day though, I had some mild pain in my left arm and shoulder, which was most likely from the night before. When I got back in the evening, I jumped online and chatted on MSN for a bit. It was around 9pm and I was just about ready to go for a run, but then tiredness struck me like a Mack Truck. I lay down on the bed, closed my eyes, and immediately fell asleep. I woke up around 3am this morning, and have managed to stay awake all day once again.

This morning though, I could start to feel the after effects of all the moshing from Monday night. The pain in my left arm and shoulder remains about the same, but now I have a sore neck an it feels like the area around my rib cage is bruised. It hurts the most when I walk at a faster pace and whenever I twist my body. I can't really complain really, since I was the one that got myself into this much discomfort. Hopefully it should clear up a bit tomorrow so that I will be able to go for a run in the evening. That's two nights so far that I have had to pass on that. This fat isn't going to just disappear on its own, so I really need to keep up with the running.

No comments: