Friday, October 19, 2007

A well spent Friday

I'm currently typing this as I'm watching a time-shifted (recoded from earlier tonight) movie 'Hide and Seek'. I initially started to loose interest in watching this movie since I'm starting to get a bit tired, but I just noticed that Famke Janssen is in this movie (amazing how easily I can change my mind), so it looks like this blog entry is probably going to take a bit longer to type. It's probably going to make no sense at all since I am more focussed on the TV and I never bother to proof-read and my blog entries.

Anyways, at the moment my dad and sister are in Shanghai on a business related issue, so it's just me and my mum here at home. Today was quite a great day spent with my mum, and we manage to get quite a bit done (that rhyme was unintentional). We started the day off by fixing a few things up around the place before heading over to Chermside to have some sushi for lunch. Afterwards, we headed to the cinema to watch 'Rogue Assassin' which was quite a good movie. It had a really good twist at the end. Afterwards, we did some clothes shopping while we were there at Chermside before heading into the city to do some further clothes shopping. Once I had my shopping fix, we headed back home to have some dinner, before sitting back and watching some recorded TV shows.

Considering that I never get up to much on a typical Friday, I reckon today was spent really well. Plus I have some more new clothes in my wardrobe which is never a bad thing. Probably many other things I could have mentioned here, but my attention is slowly drifting away as 'Hide and Seek' is playing on the TV right in front of me. I think I will put my laptop down now.

No comments: