Just when I thought I had restored my previous sleeping pattern of being awake during the day and sleeping at night, my body decides to return back to its vampire ways. I managed to sleep last night for eight hours from just past midnight to just past 8am. Despite that, I still felt really tired throughout the day. This isn't the first case of this happening though. Over the past few months or so, I've been trying to sleep earlier at night so that I can get a full night's sleep before a full day ahead. I have had a bit of success with that, but have occasionally found myself still feeling tired during the day.
I don't see why I would still feel tired during the day though. Like I get a good sleep the night before with no forceful method of waking up and I still feel tired. I have found though that if I keep myself active, I can manage to stay awake without any issues. But still, I should be able to sit down without falling asleep right? I don't mind sleeping though, it's not like its uncomfortable or anything. It's just after I have a short sleep, it feels like I have wasted time that could have otherwise been used for something more productive.
So I guess that kind of explains what I was doing today. It's my last Friday of my two weeks off and I managed to waste it. Here I am typing a blog, feeling really awake, and don't really feel like sleeping any time soon. Come to think of it, I'm forcing my body to sleep when it isn't tired, and forcing it to stay active when it is tired. Maybe that could be contributing to it. Unfortunately though, I have TAFE during the day now, so sleeping during the day isn't really an option.
Apart from sleeping today, I managed to watch the next episode of Bionic Woman. After watching that, I can definitely say that this will be one show I will watch at least the first season of. Now I need to wait another week to get the next episode. It seems like such a long wait. Oh well, I guess once I go back to TAFE, time should pass by a little bit quicker.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment