
*If you are viewing this via my flash widget on my MySpace, I just realised that it is having issues displaying this entry correctly. To view it properly, go to my blog at http://djkor.com and read it there.*
One word is all I need to describe this performance; AWESOME. Despite the fact that I had been drenched in not only my sweat, but the sweat of 20 or so other people, having smelt and tasted the sweat of about that many people, being pushed, shoved, elbowed, and crushed, that was the best live performance ever. Initially I started off in the second row of moshers, which I managed to hold for about ten minutes before being shoved to about the fifth row by some skilled moshers who have probably done this many times. After that, I managed to hold my position quite well, which required every bit of energy I had. Progressively though, I managed to make my way to being in the third row back, which wasn't too bad in the end.
I tried to take many photos and videos, but unfortunately it was a pretty wild crowd out there, so it made it a bit impossible. Out of all the photos, I managed to get four usable ones, which I have posted on my MySpace. The video's didn't turn out too bad either; those have been posted on my MySpace as well. Boy that was one wild mosh pit experience. It certainly wasn't comfortable, but it was highly enjoyable. What an awesome show that was.
And to top the night off, my best mate Alex scored himself one of the drum sticks. So here is a photo of him with his prized possession, and while I was at it, I thought I may as well get a photo of me with it:

And here is a quick video that I took while I was there. Most of them turned out shaky, but do you expect, I was in the mosh pit.

No comments:
Post a Comment