Well after a pretty rough start to my day, I headed into the city for an interview with a recruitment agency. Now you're probably wondering; if I'm working with MagiNet, why am I after another job? Well since I left my stable employment at Woolworths due to back problems and MagiNet is only temporary/contract work, I am now searching for another part-time job to supply a stable source of income. Anyways, so my Dad dropped me off into the city, and since this is the first time I have gone into the city wearing professional attire, things just felt odd.
In my opinion, I really don't believe that a CBD based job would be for me. It's hard to explain how it all felt, but everything just seemed for professional; from just walking around to get to where I needed to be, to the insides of the actually buildings themselves. For now, it just seems like I do not fit in to that kind of crowd. So anyway, the assessment went alright; I don't think I messed anything up. Hopefully now, they will be able to find a job for me, while at the same time I keep searching elsewhere for another. Whichever comes first I guess.
Apart from that, I didn't really get up to much else today. When I got home I just sat down for a bit, then around 1:00pm, my energy level just dropped drastically. It just knocked me out cold. I ended up waking up for a bit in the late afternoon, but soon fell asleep again only to wake up around 10:30pm. I don't know what went on there, but it was like my energy level went from about 80% down to 5% in an instant. Either way, I got some sleep to recover that energy, but I think I may hit the bed again soon to recover just a little bit more.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mate, it took me months to get use to wearing business stuff in town. I have been doing it for over 2 years now.
If you want some contacts let me know and i will pass them onto you, email me @ schumachernathan@hotmail.com
Post a Comment