I thought I may get an earlier start on this blog since I have found over the past couple of nights, writing a blog entry so late at night keeps my mind in gear making it rather hard to get to sleep. Anyway, so it feels like I am back on track with my original blogging habits. Unfortunately though, I've been able to write quite a bit more than usual because interesting things have actually been occurring lately. As much as I don't want my writing habits to fade, I'm afraid that they unfortunately are going to once I return to TAFE again next week.
I really do enjoy writing here even if there is no real gain out of it. Well I guess there is some gain out of it cause after typing up an entry, I seem to be more relaxed than usual. I would like to write something on a daily basis, but unfortunately my life isn't always that entertaining. Either way, I'll see how it goes. If I need to clear my head I'll type up an entry, otherwise I'll just leave it as is.
So today nothing interesting except that I watched some
downloaded episodes of Californication and Bionic Woman. Firstly, I have managed to get myself hooked to Californication. Usually I don't watch much TV, but this show has got the right style. Also, today I got to watch the first episode of Bionic Woman. Despite the lacking CGI (I can be quite picky), this show looks like it has got some potential. It does in a way remind me of Dark Angel, but then again Dark Angel could have gotten some of its elements from the original Bionic Woman. I'll wait till some more episodes of it air before I consider adding it to my list of favourite TV shows. Now all I'm waiting for is season five of Nip/Tuck to start. That show rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment