Nothing beats and ice cold shower immediately after a long and tiring run... So I just got back from running and man that felt great. I have managed to get myself back on track with my running schedule, but that doesn't mean I enjoy it any more than I did before. It's just something I can't really say no to at the moment, since every time I look at myself in the mirror, I just can't stand to see the image that is being reflected back. I just can believe that I let my body get into such a mess over winter. Just before winter, I managed to get my body fat percentage down to 9%, but once winter hit, I can't really remember what happened, but I definitely didn't keep it at that level for too long. Now I'm back to a very disappointing 16%. On the plus side, I think I have gained a bit of muscle in the process, but that still doesn't make me feel any better. So it looks like I've got a tough six weeks ahead of me.
About that Saturday night/Sunday morning that was mentioned in my previous entry, I'm still in the dark about what went on. It seems I kind of just disappeared when my conscious half shut down. At least my subconscious manages to take good care of my body and it would seem I didn't get up to much trouble; I did make it back home safely after all. Funnily enough though, after all that, I actually felt so much more better the following day than on any other night that I had gone out. Usually I feel really bad the next day, but on Sunday morning, I was feeling quite satisfied. Strange.
Usually I'd have quite a bit to say, but it seems like it's getting to that time again where about the only thing I would have to mention would be TAFE. With that said, I really do have nothing else to say, so I think I will finish this entry here.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment