I guess right now, I'm writing this entry cause I'm feeling a bit down at the moment. Like I want to be in a really happy mood right now, but my body just isn't letting me do so. This probably could be because I had such a really good time out last night and right now I'm sitting at home with nothing to do. Speaking of going out. What a week it has been.
As you probably would have gathered, just recently Kisschasy and Fall Out Boy both performed in Brisbane. In addition to attending those shows, I had also gone out (binging) three times in the last four nights. I don't think I have ever gone out so much in one week. It has been quite fun though. I have recently adopted a new approach to how I handle the morning after a huge night out drinking. Once I start drinking (with the intention of getting wasted), I'm like a snowball picking up momentum at a rapid pace. I tend to be pretty crazy when I'm drunk, and do a lot of things I wish I didn't.
In the past, I have felt pretty bad the next day just thinking of everything I had said or done. Usually though, in the course of a night, I don't really offend anyone. All I do is make myself look like an idiot. Anyways, I have now come to accept that what has been said or done cannot be taken back, so I just have to accept that. This leaves me feeling better the next day, but unfortunately does not solve this strage feeling I mentioned earlier.
With that out of the way (that was starting to sound like some diary entry rather than a blog post), time to fill in some empty space in time. There is quite a gap in this blog which may make you wonder what has been going on over the past few months. I mentioned quite some time back that I gave up on my PC since it was wasting time. Well, here I am again. This time though, I have ditched the man, and am now using Linux. Since my computer needs are only basic, Linux seems to do everything I need, and it is more stable. I figured that in this day and age, I was depriving myself of one of the most common devices used by people my age. Getting rid of the problem wasn't the best way to solve it, but rather working around the problem by changing my habits would be the best approach. So that basically sums that up then.
Apart from all that, in the space of time after the computer post and this post, nothing too much has been going on with me. Well it doesn't seem like it to me, but others would think otherwise. So in a rough chronological order (mainly cause I'm not so good at assembling a time line):
- I have been busy with TAFE
- I have been working a lot at the Marriott for MagiNet
- I have been working casually with Woolworths
- I finally cleaned up my room and re-arranged everything
- I went to Ikea and bough some things for my room
- I have been working out hard at the gym
- I had a huge clothing shopping spree and completely changed my wardrobe around
- I had some x-rays and found out that my back was in a pretty bad condition
- I have been to the chiropractor to try and get my back restored
- I had a big night out in the city which I hadn't done for at least a year
- I went to the 42nd Australian Nationals (drag races) at Willowbank
- I got sick for a day with the flu or something
- I now have a nasty cough that just wont go away (probably cause I've been going out for quite a bit without letting myself recover)
- I saw Kisschasy play at the Tivoli
- I quit Woolworths and had my last shift on the 23rd of September
- Booked a holiday in Japan for the 4th to the 18th of December
- I had another night out drinking
- I saw Fall Out boy perform at the Riverstage
- I had yet another big night out drinking after Fall Out Boy
- I had one day off to relax
- I finished the job at the Marriott
- I had yet another big night out drinking
- I'm here now typing this blog entry
I'm starting to think that I have hit my writing limits for this session so I guess I will leave it there. If you managed to get through all of that, thank you for taking the time to read what I had on my mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment