Friday, December 09, 2005

Wake up

Sometimes I find it hard getting up in the morning. For example, I use my mobile phone as an alarm clock and when it goes off in the morning, I occasionally find myself picking it up and hitting snooze. Then every time it goes off after that I keep subconsciously hitting snooze and find myself waking up an hour or two later. This new alarm clock design by Ena Macana looks like it can help out with such a problem:

Blowfly by Ena Macana

    Many sleepers experience that after they turn off the alarm clock they go on sleeping. One thing that sometimes wakes you up at night and prevents you from sleeping is the mosquito or blowfly when flying around your room. You can't and don't want to fall asleep again until you've caught it. These produces adrenalin and requires movements. The alarm clock blowfly works like a "blowfly" that at the desire time it escapes from a cage in your room. It starts moving and producing sound around you - to turn it off you should catch it and put it back in the cage.

    Source: Yankodesign

No comments: