Sunday, December 11, 2005

Christmas shopping

Well that concludes the end of my work week. This week in relation to work didn’t turn out all that bad in the end. Originally I was rostered on to work 11 hours this week which was a bit of a disappointment for me considering that there is Christmas shopping to be done and it is a bit hard to do if you don’t have any money. Throughout the week though I ended up getting called in every day except for Saturday and in turn got a total of 25 hours for this week. This should give me more than enough money to finish my shopping on my next pay day.

Speaking of Christmas, I can’t actually believe that is only 2 weeks away. Usually I can tell that it’s getting near, but this time it doesn’t feel like it is anytime soon. This probably explains why I have left my shopping until now. I would usually have had finished my shopping around 2 weeks ago, which is probably a smarter thing to do. These holidays have been so much worse in terms of trying to do your shopping. The shopping centres are getting busier which in turn means that parking is a nightmare. I guess I should have though of that earlier.

No comments: