Today I though that I may start educating myself on some different programming languages so that I can have a better understanding of programming in general. So far at university, I have lightly gone over Java and C# and I thought that if I was to learn other common languages, I should be able to code more efficiently when I need to. To start off, I took a quick rundown of basic C to get an idea of what I’m going to be learning. It doesn’t actually look that complex, though after learning C#, there are quite a few different things that I’ll need to get used to. I'm hoping though that it will be easier to learn however because of the fact that I'm not being forced to learn it. Since I have a lot of time off during the day, I’ll see how much of this I can learn over the next few weeks…
Also, remember that cool music synchronised Christmas light show I posted about earlier? Well it seems that the fun is now over:
Christmas show goes dark
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment