On Christmas, I got a voucher from my parents and sister to get my car windows tinted. Today I finally got the opportunity to go in and get this done. My windows are now tinted with the new 3M Black Tint which is the darkest legal tint for Queensland. It really does block a lot of the heat coming in through the windows while at the same time improving the overall look of the car. Overall I am really satisfied with the end result.
I was going to take a photo or two to post here but someone in this house (probably me) has misplaced my digital camera. I could have used my phone, but I prefer my camera as it takes higher quality photos. I have been searching this house for the past couple of days and still haven’t found it. There has to be some place I haven’t looked yet. It’s amazing how you can manage to misplace something in such a relatively small area and have a hard time finding it. Grrrr.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is it YOUR car...or your mum's? Did you pay for it?
Hi anonymous,
It was mum's car but it's now mine since she doesn't drive anymore. Do I know you or have you actually read through the May archives of my old msn space?
Post a Comment