Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Spending and more spending
Wow… Christmas is just around the corner. It’s amazing how it managed to sneak up on me this year. I think I now have all my Christmas shopping out of the way now, which is a good thing of course. Shopping for presents this year seemed to be a breeze compared to previous years. Either I already had in mind what I was going to get everyone, or I found presents easily just by looking around. With that out of the way, this now means I can get back to putting money into savings. This last couple of months has been all expenses which in turn, has left me with little to no money to put aside for savings. I always try to put aside some money for savings every week, but this hasn’t been too easy lately. I think for next year I will plan a budget ages in advance so that when the holiday season arrives, I should have everything all taken care of. I say this now, but knowing me it will not hold up. I’ll try my best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
heya daryl
thats a good idea -> havin a budget, i think alot of ppl wud benefit from that; especially ppl our age eh?!?
cya round
~kellz~*
Post a Comment