Like I mentioned previously, earlier today I watched Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. Firstly to start off, the Gold Class section of the Indooroopilly cinemas was rebuilt a couple of months back. Compared to what it was like before, they have certainly improved it quite a bit. From the moment I walked in (around 30 minutes prior to the movie), I noticed the foyer area has been redesigned and now includes many lounge chairs, compared to bar stools and tables, to let you sit down and relax prior to your movie. In the theatre itself, the layout had been redesigned as well.
Previously, the seating was arranged in a stadium style where each row of seats sat approximately 30cm higher than the row in front of it. It has now been built so that each level row of seats is now approximately 100cm higher than the previous row. In addition, the seats have been upgraded from standard (lever reclining) Moran recliners to electrically reclining Moran recliners. In my opinion, these chairs feel much more comfortable than the previous ones and the added electric reclining feature really adds to the luxury. Speaking of luxury, I also noticed that the customer service there has also improved. Overall, the Gold Class experience has greatly improved and I’m looking forward to watching my next movie in Gold Class.
With that out of the way, now on with the movie. To sum it all up, it was a great movie. I would give it 4 out of 5 stars. Like I said, I haven’t read the books and don’t plan to, so I can’t really say how accurately the movie follows the book. From the movie only perspective though, everything ties in with the previous movies and I can’t recall anything that would require me to refer to the book to understand. Now I can’t wait till the next movie in the series (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) is to be released. Speaking of which; in case you may have heard rumours that Daniel Radcliffe would not be starring in the fifth Harry Potter movie, an interview with USA Today shows otherwise.
Friday, December 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment