Thursday, March 16, 2006

Study habits

Well it’s late at night and here I am working on a whole bunch of assignments for uni. It’s crazy how it’s only the third week yet there is so much to do already. You may be thinking that I haven’t organised my time that well since I’m working on these so late; and you aren’t wrong. However, I do find that I can focus so much more on the task at hand (after all, I’m not studying now and typing this blog entry instead) at night rather than during the day. My body has spent so much time working in the evening that my days are now reversed. It is quite strange how around 12 hours ago I was really tired trying to study at uni yet now, without having any sleep in between, I’m feeling my most active. I guess I really am a night person. Oh well, I can’t really think of anything more to say right now. I’ve taken my little break and I think I better get back to those assignments. At least I'm in a typing mood right now which is just what I need to get the job done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, couldn't agree more. Maybe it's just the insomnia talking but working at night just seems to be far easier. Ergh, even if there are about a million and one things due for uni. Keep up the study :)