I have said this many times before but I feel like saying it again; I really love my job. Perishables, the department which I once hated, has now become way better. Like you may remember from my post on “Positive Energy”, there has been a lot of negative energy hanging around this department. In turn, it has been making my job a bit more difficult as it takes your focus away from the work. Recently though, these issues have been resolved (or just about) and it is really making a change in atmosphere. Everything is starting to lighten up again which is a really good thing.
Now while I was surfing the net as usual, I came across Turn Your Head, a service that can make a personalised Pirolette; a custom-lathed dowel that contains your profile. It certainly is a work of art. I wouldn’t mind getting one myself. You can read more about it here.
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment