Yesterday was a bit more out-of-place than usual. Firstly, I ended up working from 8pm Sunday until 5:30am on Monday. Work wasn’t all that bad; it turned out to be a great shift in the end regardless of the time. By the time my shift was over, it was time to go to the gym and surprisingly, after all the work that I did I still had a fair bit of energy. When I got home after the gym I wasn’t feeling tired at all but I though I should fit in some sleep before having to catch a bus around 12pm to get into uni. This is where things started to get out of hand. I ended up setting my alarm to go off at 11am but when this time came, I managed to silence my alarm without even noticing. As a result, I woke up around 2pm which was way to late to get into uni even just for my lecture at 3pm.
I originally thought that I would have been able to manage the late shift, but it appears that my body didn’t agree with that. Luckily, the two classes I missed today were just for one unit which is currently teaching the basics of system architecture. I was able to learn the material myself in the comfort of my own room, and complete the Linux worksheet by booting into Linux on my PC with a Linux live boot CD. Hopefully I will never run into this problem again since this isn’t really a good habit to have.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment