Saturday, March 18, 2006

Aeon Flux

Once again my apologies for all these late blog entries. I like to keep things in order but sometimes it is not always possible. With so many things happening at once lately, I have taken every opportunity I got to catch up on sleep. I think that it will be worth it though considering the workload that I’ve got. So…apart from yesterday being St. Patrick’s Day, it was also movie day for Alex and me. This time around it was Aeon Flux (trailer).

I was looking forward to this movie even though at the same time I expected that it wasn’t going to be all that great. It turned out that it actually managed to hold a fairly decent plot. I found it to be good movie overall. There seemed to be a lot of focus on Charlize Theron in the way of the clothing she was wearing during the movie (a big contrast to every other character), but who am I to complain about that. Acting seemed a little over emphasized in parts but otherwise wasn’t bad. Once again, this is a movie based on some other series, this time an animated series. I am yet to watch this, but I am going to get my hands on it soon so I can see how the movie faired up to it. But at this point in time, I cannot make any comment on that. If you have the time and are looking for a movie to watch, Aeon Flux is not a bad choice (as long as you are into sci-fi action movies). 7.5/10

No comments: