So the week has just about come to an end. I would usually like to end my week with a goog long sleep-in, but unfortunately I will have to end it working on assignments for uni followed by a nine hour shift at work. Earlier today while we were at work, Alex (I’m not sure if I mentioned this before, but Alex and I both work at the same Woolworths) mentioned how he calculated how many hours of free time he gets per week. I think I may do the same, just maybe later when I feel more in the mood. In the meantime, it appears that Dell has agreed to purchase Alienware. There was some speculation about this earlier on in the month, but it now looks like it is now a deal.
Why did I bring this up you may be wondering? Well a week or two ago I decided that I will start saving up as much as I can so that I can buy myself a laptop. Initially, I was considering purchasing a Dell laptop since Dell has such competitive pricing. However, after some consideration, I decided that I will save up that little bit more and purchase an Alienware laptop. I am the type of person that likes my technology, or toys they are for me. So purchasing an Alienware laptop would satisfy me more than if I was to purchase any other laptop. So yeah, it’s kind of funny how I was first considering a Dell then I wanted an Alienware instead; now Alienware IS Dell in a way.
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment