Saturday, February 11, 2006

Work and play

Not too much to say really. Between the span of my last blog entry and this one I have pretty much been at work (except for the last 8 hours which I needed sleep). I yet again have more work coming up in about an hour and its going to be another long day. Afterwards, I will finally get the chance to head down to the coast to meet up with my mates, five hours or so after they get there. I tried to see if I could move my shifts around at work so I could get there on time but they couldn’t quite do that for me. Oh yeah, I didn’t explain about this whole coast thing.

Well a few of my mates planned a five day trip down to the Gold Coast for a little well deserved R&R before uni starts again. However, due to unforseen circumstances, I wasn’t able to make myself available for the whole trip. In turn, I will end up going down there whenever I get some free time. I’ll be heading down there after work at 7pm tonight and returning tomorrow. Then I will head back down on Tuesday morning and stay until Wednesday afternoon. On the bright side of all of this, I still get to join in on some of the fun yet keep my hours at work.

No comments: