Friday, February 24, 2006

To keep me entertained

Wow, it’s amazing how time flies. It hit me again today that uni resumes in about 3 days from now, which doesn’t seem like a long time. I am looking forward to it though… but at the same time, I’m not. Oh well, at least it isn’t as restricting as going to high school. In the meantime, I have been checking out what movies are coming out over the next few months or so to help keep me entertained during uni. I think I have a pretty good idea of what I will watch at the cinemas as they come out, but there are probably some more that I am unaware of and won’t find out till I see some trailers at the beginning of other movies.

Since I don’t have uni on Thursdays and won’t start work till the afternoon, Thursday seems like the perfect time to watch these movies. However, since Alex and I watch movies at the cinemas together and he has uni in the times I’m available, we may end up making Friday morning our movie day. With all that said, here is list of what I want to watch (more to be added over time):

23 Feb – Hostel (Trailer) [Will watch when I get a chance]
02 Mar – Firewall (Trailer)
16 Mar – Aeon Flux (Trailer)
23 Mar – Cry Wolf (Trailer)
30 Mar – V For Vendetta (Trailer)
6 Apr – Ice Age 2 (Trailer)
13 Apr – Scary Movie 4 (Trailer)
27 Apr – Silent Hill (Trailer)
4 May – Mission: Impossible 3 (Trailer)
18 May - The Da Vinci Code (Trailer)
25 May – X-Men 3 (Trailer)
22 Jun – Click (Trailer)
29 Jun – Superman Returns (Trailer)

Unknown Release Dates:

A Scanner Darkly (Trailer)
Hard Candy (Trailer)The Woods (Trailer)
Ultraviolet (Trailer)

A couple of those are fillers in which the movie may not be the best of all movies, but it shouldn’t be too bad and will at least be something to watch. Out of all those movies, I think the main one that is a bit different to them all would be Hard Candy. I’m not usually big on drama movies, but this one seems to be on the strange side of things and it kinda got my attention and would now like to watch it. Well, that should just about take me to the end of the first semester of uni for 2006. Lots of movies to watch I guess.

No comments: