OMG! My holidays have now come to an end. In just under twelve hours I’m going to be parked on a seat in a lecture theatre. There goes the end of all my fun.
With that out of the way, I’d like to thank Amanda and Tamara for taking care of my last blog entry. If only it were that simple to update my blog with another post… not that I don’t enjoy it or anything like that. It’s just sometimes there aren’t really too many interesting things that I can post about in my life so it just seems like I boring other people whenever I make a new blog entry. In relation to all that, I have finally had the chance to sit down and spend a very small amount of time on my future website.
Unfortunately though, I was unable to make my deadline to have it up and running before uni starts. Usually I'm a bit of a geek and spend quite some time in front of this PC, but surprisingly I haven’t been able to do so over the past month; which was the time that I was meant to spend working on my site. I guess the 38 hour work weeks really took it out of me. With uni back up and running though, I will be spending more time on the PC working on all things IT, so in my breaks I can spend time working on my site.
After taking two approaches to my blog; a tech news blog showing what I find interesting and a diary style blog, I found that a diary style blog is more fun for me to maintain. However, at the same time I like to post about hot technology. I’ve decided that to keep up the variety, I will host two blogs; a diary for people who are interested in my life and a tech related blog for the people who are interested in that. That now brings my website page count to six. I could go on and mention what else will be featured on my site, but I want to make it a surprise. What I will say though is that three of the pages (you already know two of them) will be updated daily. Speaking of which, I will make a promise to keep my blogs updated daily no later than 3am AEST, unless I give reason in advance… you know like studying (…partying “cough, cough”).
Monday, February 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment