Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Last week of fun

Firstly I would like to mention that today is Chris’ (one of my best mates) 19th Birthday; HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!

Well… after all this fun and relaxing, it is nearly time to get back to the books. As much as I don’t want it to be the case, uni resumes in just under a week. I guess it isn’t all that bad since it gives me more opportunity to hang out, but nevertheless I still like the holidays. Luckily though, for the upcoming semester nearly all of my classes are in the afternoon which gives me the morning to rest like I usually do and gives me the evenings to do nightfill. It’s still going to take a couple of weeks to adjust to it though. In the meantime, I’m going to try and make the most of my last week of holidays. Also, I came across this article the other night:

Woman's Arm Severed In Car Accident
From the article:

    A Letcher County woman suffered a horrible injury early Thursday when her arm was severed in a car crash on the Mountain Parkway in Clark County.

    …Several people stopped to help, and it turns out, the good samaritans may very well have saved Dotson's life. Sheila Vice, a nurse's aide, and an off-duty EMT from another county stopped to help, and put a tourniquet on Dotson's arm to stop the bleeding. Her arm was found near the accident still clutching a cell phone.

No comments: