Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Fog

Yesterday morning, Alex and I decided to watch a movie. We chose to watch The Fog (trailer) which was released here on Thursday, many months after it was released in the US. This was a last minute decision as it wasn’t really a movie we were anticipating on seeing. It was an okay movie nevertheless and didn’t really turn out to be a waste of money.

The plot line was reasonable, nothing too far out of the ordinary apart from the basic idea of a killer fog. The movie flowed well enough and you eventually get answers to any questions that you may be asking yourself. Like most situations like this, I haven’t seen the original so I am unable to say how it compares to it. The ending pretty much summed up most of the plot and didn’t really leave anything open. However, depending on how you think, the ending may not be as good as it probably could have been, but that’s all a personal viewpoint. I wouldn’t put this movie on the top of the “to view” list, but if you have nothing else to do and would want to catch a movie, then this movie is an okay option. 5/10.

No comments: