Saturday, February 25, 2006

Study and work

As uni gets closer, so does the end of my excellent work contract. For the past four weeks, I have been on a 30 hour part time contract; however, I managed to get 38 hours a week for three of those four weeks. This was easy to do since I didn’t have uni to think of, but now that it resumes next week, I am going to have to cut back my hours. I just signed another contract for 25 hours which doesn’t really seem like too much, but I guess it is good since I have lots of time to focus on my studies. On the bright side of things, I only have 10 hours in perishables which is a good thing because that department probably isn’t the most enjoyable to work in. There is just too much hate going on around the department. When I say hate, I mean hate for the department. For some reason, this is pretty much the only department that is hated by the people that work in it. This makes it hard to have a fun time when working and doesn’t make it any better.

No comments: