Monday, February 13, 2006

No time

Grrrr. I’m really good at pushing things aside to a later date. I was hoping to watch Serenity today as I actually had some free time to do so. What did I do instead… I slept in leaving me with only 2 hours of spare time; 1 hour shorter than the movie itself. Then tonight I am working till 12am after which I am heading to the coast once again for some more relaxation. Now I am going to have to watch it on Thursday… hopefully.

Oh yeah. Work this morning was so fun. It is so different working so early in the morning. On top of that, I played one of my Ministry of Sound CD’s (The 2005 Annual) through the PA and the setup there isn’t all that bad. With the volume up high, it sounded just as good as a decent home stereo setup. Work can be so fun at times. Well that’s about all from me for now. I won’t be here tomorrow to make a post… I’ll be back on Thursday for a moment and make one then.

No comments: