Friday, February 10, 2006

Firefly and Robot Chicken

So I finally got around to finishing off the Firefly series like I said I would, though a few days later than I expected. It was such a good series and it’s a shame that they didn’t continue it for a second season at least. My next step like I said is to watch Serenity, though unfortunately with all these things that I need to do and work for pretty much the rest of today and most of tomorrow, I won’t be able to watch it until Sunday. It can tell it’s going to be a good movie; I can’t wait to watch it.

This morning, I really got sidetracked watching a TV series called Robot Chicken. This is a stop-motion animated comedy created by Seth Green and Matthew Senreich. It sure is one funny series, my opinion anyway; it depends on your taste for comedy. If you haven’t seen it before, you can see an episode of it here (thanks to Google Video).

No comments: