Sunday, October 09, 2005

Note to self: I have a blog to update

Well, I guess I have been doing a bit too much over the past couple of days, I seemed to have forgotten that I had a blog to maintain. Please excuse my absence in here for those two days… I don’t really think I’m that interesting to make it seem like a big deal. Anyways, here is a short glimpse into the life of Daryl:

Friday:

Friday started off with a fair bit of studying (since it is my day off from uni) for my exams which are coming up in the next few weeks. The night however was spent going out drinking and clubbing in celebration of one of my great friend’s 18th birthday (Jenny for those that know me). That was a great night, and it sure took my mind of studying pretty well. I also noticed that they are slowly starting to introduce smoking bans in clubs now which is a bit of a relief for those like me who don’t really like the smell of cigarette smoke clouding the air around you. I eventually got back home at a reasonable time of around 1:45am, and went to sleep straight away as I was fairly tired from the week.

Saturday:

I felt like a bit of a sleep in on Saturday, so I woke up at 8:00am (which is a good 1.25 hours more than what I usually get), then I got back to the good old studying for uni. In addition to that I also got the chance to start watching some TV shows that have been downloaded recorded. When night finally struck and I finally put the TV shows studying aside, I then left to go to an 18th birthday party (yes you guessed it… it was Jenny’s). Once again, that was another night that was well spent. I got back at around 3:30am or so in the morning and went to sleep.

Sunday:

Woke up at around 9:00am and lounged back for a bit, then went back to studying (yep that’s right; studying). Nothing else interesting could be said about today so I may just leave it there.

No comments: