Saturday, August 23, 2008

Why

Sometimes I just wonder why I bother posting to this blog. Not in the sense of not getting the satisfaction of others reading it, but more along the lines of why I'm actually willing to write down whatever is on my mind onto a public space. Many times I write stuff up on here and then hours later, kind of regret what I wrote. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's because everything I write is completly pointless and sounds stupid. I don't even know why I'm writing this specific post. It's a bit of a weird thought now that I think about it.

Today is a bit of a strange one. I kind of feel all worn out and in need of something to refresh myself. There just seems to be something missing right now. Just like when you leave for a holiday and know you forgot something, but just can't quite pinpoint it. Right now I'm sitting like a tea light candle on it last stages of burning; it's still burning, just very dimly. So best said, I feel quite dim today. Sitting on the phones here at work talking to completely random people in a professional manner isn't quite helping the situation as well. I need to get out of here and find someone real to talk to.

No comments: