Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Patience

Traffic... what a nightmare. Getting to work from home is a 15 minute drive with no traffic, and about 30 minutes with traffic and it's always been like that since I started here. This morning however was a disaster, taking a lengthy 50 minutes. Not a good way to start my day. Luckily I aim to get to work around 30 minutes earlier which gives some clearance for anything like this.

There is a lot of roadwork going on around the Brisbane area and I'm pretty sure that this is to blame for this increase in traffic. It is really frustrating at times, and you have to wonder whether or not these changes are really going to help. Sure you can add in extra lanes and what not, but in the end there is always going to be that bottleneck to get through.

No comments: