Webcams. They allow relatives to communicate long distance on a much more personal level, they enable businesses to have a meeting between countries, and allow couples to mess around while in two different locations. Whatever the use that you use it for, I think it is safe for me to say that I am definitely not a fan of this technology. The last few days I have finally gotten around to using the webcam included with my laptop and the experience wasn't exactly how I expected. There is something awkward about it all. Maybe it's the fact that you need to have an image of yourself on screen to be able to make sure you are 'in frame', and there is just something I find odd about seeing that on my computer screen. Or maybe I'm just a little too self conscious.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment