Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Serious thinking

While sitting at TAFE, surfing the net on my phone (as I usually do), I stopped for a moment and thought about things as they are. You know when someone asks you where you plan to be in the future and you give an answer which is fairly sketchy? Then some time later you ask yourself that question, finding that you can't even answer it yourself. Well that's where my mind was today. Sure, I know I want to be working on electronics in the biomedical industry, but I have the faintest idea on how I'm going to get there or who I could expect to work with.

I should probably put my head down and start researching further because before I know it, the end of the year will be here and it will be time to move on. I guess part of me doesn't want this change to happen and is holding me back.

No comments: