
So last night was Chris' 21st Birthday Party. Lets just say that I got completely trashed. That's not to say that I didn't have a good time. It was an awesome night and everything happened so quickly. It was also a good opportunity to just brush off all the problems from the week before and I must say; I certainly do feel so much better today. Usually the day after such a big night, I have all kinds of strange feelings about, but today I'm in a pretty positive mood. It is quite good, because I was feeling the complete opposite around this time yesterday.
I ended up getting home some time around 5am I think, I'm not really too sure. So after a short three hours of sleep, I had to get up and get ready for my first day of work outside of training. Despite the fact that I was still feeling a bit drained from the activities of the night before, I was ready to start work not knowing what the day will be like.

No comments:
Post a Comment