So what is it that attracts us to one another? I'm not talking about physical attraction (even though that does have it's part) or any other form of attraction that is influenced by our sensory system. I'm talking about the attraction that takes part on a much deeper level, the type that you just can not explain. It's that feeling you get when you are in their presence, whether or not you are in direct contact with them. It's what makes you feel just how they feel even if you are nowhere near them.
In my case, you can take a birds eye view and see that you shouldn't be feeling this way, but as much as you try to feel the opposite, you just can't change how you feel. You can convince yourself that things just aren't meant to be and you try to look at all the differences; and even if there are many differences, that doesn't seem to get in the way. It's just like the law of physics; opposites attract. You try to tell yourself again and again to just get over it and move on, but it is just impossible. The more you try and let it go, the more painful it gets. Love truly is complicated.
Edit: If you were paying attention, you may have noticed this post disappear a few days after it was posted. Out of all the entries I have posted, this has been the only one that I have thought about afterwards, which then led me to take it down. A lot of crazy things were going on at the time, so this entry seemed a little too crazy to publish. I then figured, I had already written it, and whatever has been said, has been said, so I have republished it.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment