Been a while since I last posted here, so with some spare time available to me today, I thought I may get this out of the way. In case you weren't aware, three weeks ago I started working for GE Money and have been in training since. Yesterday marked the end of the third week which means training is now over. Overall, the entire training experience was very fun and enjoyable and will certainly be something that I will miss. Another thing about training that I am really going to miss will be all the time we spent on the phones in academy.
In academy, all of us were placed together in the one group to take calls and it was really fun since we were always together. Now that we have finished training, we will be moving off to our respective teams so we won't see each other as much as we were during training. Working with everyone has been so fun and we have all formed such close bonds with each other. It all feels kind of sad in a way.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment