This is just going to be a quick one since I am feeling a bit sleepy right now and should probably head off to bed ASAP. So today was my first day at GE Money as a Front Line Associate. I kinda like the sound of that; sounds a bit better than 'call centre operator'. Anyways, the next three weeks will consist of full time training, and from the looks of things, it seems like it is going to be a really fun time. In addition to all that, I met some really nice people today which is definitely a good thing. This is going to be a really fun job.
So with all that being said, everything today went pretty smoothly. I did however encounter one little distraction today though. See I'm a sucker for sweet scents and unfortunately for me, I came across one that just wouldn't get out of my nose. It's just amazing how a particular scent can trigger certain feelings in one's brain. Either that or there really isn't too much to the workings of my mind, and it shows how something so simple can influence such a response in me. I'm thinking the latter; I am a pretty weird person I think.
Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment