Sunday morning after such a big night, and her I am doing some writing. I am so drowsy yet I just can't sleep any longer, I've got an incurable thirst (for water thankfully), my lips are a deep shade of red which I can't explain the reason for, and I've got the smell of fruity chick drinks stuck in my nose. So I guess that then gives you an idea of how I'm feeling at the moment. To put the icing on the cake however, I have work in a couple of hours and it is going to be a busy day [shakes fist at Harvey Norman and their 40 months interest free promotion].
Last night was quite a big night to say the least. My tendency to drink myself to a stage where I'm completely off the walls and then push it one step further didn't seem to get in the way last night. Usually I end up doing some pretty stupid things then regretting them later the next day, but today I actually feel pretty good, with respect to that anyways. From what I remembered, I managed to open up and let it all out. It was great though. I was able to resolve a little 'conflict' that has been sitting in the back of my head for a while, which turned out to be a bad judgement from my end anyway.
So I'm really starting to like how everything is turning out now. My drinking habits from the past haven't changed, but the way in which I approach it all has really seemed to have taken a turn. Instead of feeling really bad the next day and regretting the things I have done, I am now feeling really great the next day as if I had just taken some extra weight off my shoulders. Sure the photos and videos may be extremely embarrassing, but hey, what can you do now. I guess the best approach is to just point and laugh at yourself since you ain't gonna change the past.
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment