Well it's now the sixth week of TAFE, and man does it seem more boring than ever. Since I've got nothing to do during my smoko, I thought I might type up another entry to waste some time. So the funny thing with TAFE at the moment is that despite being the sixth week, and that I missed three weeks of TAFE while I was training for GE Money, there isn't really that much that I have learnt yet I have pretty much caught up with everyone. At the moment at TAFE, there seems to be quite a bit of wasted time and it looks like the last five weeks didn't have anything going on. I guess that's probably the reason why TAFE is so boring right now.
That's that out of the way for now then; I just thought I would get that out of my head. So onto a different topic. You know how sometimes you write up an email or an SMS, then realise that you probably should have done that AFTER you have sent it. Yeah, it happens to all of us. Anyways, when I woke up this morning, I had a thought that was something along those lines, just a bit delayed however... by like five hours or so. This then got me thinking. See, when I type up my blog entries, I never read through them once they are posted. The only time I will read over what I write is when I'm typing it up, just to make sure it flows decently.
With that thought in my mind, I thought I may just have a quick skim over my blog just for a little fun. Well, if I was to say one thing about most things I have written, I would have to say "what was I thinking?". When I write up these entries, I guess I am just in a completly different state of mind. I don't usually think twice when writing, I just write down the thoughts running through my head. So I guess this explains any reasoning behind my entries. If I think they look a bit weird after looking through them, I'm pretty sure that many others will probably be thinking the same. Regardless though of how the entry may turn out, it does help to clear my mind and I usually feel good after writing them, so I guess as long as I don't read over it again, everything should be fine. After all, you may think what I write is strange, but I'm not forcing anyone to read it am I?
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment