Thursday, March 06, 2008

Slept in

So in the course of writing up yet another entry last night, I was starting to feel a little drowsy, so I lay down on the bed and shortly after, I was out like a light. As a result, I had a party typed up entry on my PC still open, so I will just edit it a bit and post it for today. Speaking of sleep however, Tuesday was rather interesting when I got home from work. I got home around 6pm and pretty much hit the bed straight away. I was woken for dinner later in the evening but was so tired, I put it in the fridge and went back to sleep. I didn't get up until around 5:30am the next day for the gym, so I had a good 11.5 hours of sleep. Usually I never get sleepy to that extent, so I don't really know what went on there. Either way, I'm feeling pretty refreshed now, so I guess it was for the best.

Anyways, it's now six days now into Autumn and the mornings definitely feel like Summer is no longer around. I got up in the morning (in this case on Wednesday, since I accidentally slept in for Thursday) to head to the gym, and when I stepped outside, the weather felt like it was May already. It did get rather warm during the day, but that was mainly just in the sun. I guess this cooler weather ain't so bad since it's not too hot, but neither is it too cold. When you come to think about it however, our Summer passed by pretty quick and without many scorchers. I guess it rained so much that it was always quite cool. That was quite a bit of rain we got; I've never seen it rain for so many days around here.

So after today's sleep in and late gym session, I headed over to Chermside to do some gift shopping. I think I ended up buying more stuff for myself than actual gifts. I firstly had to get myself a DVD, 'Futurama - Bender's Big Score' since that was just released here in Australia. I will probably watch that after I finish this entry. I didn't really intend on getting anything else for myself, but I managed to pass by Depot and noticed they had a sale running with all shirts for $30 or less. I just couldn't help myself and had to pick up a few. At least they were on sale, so I have reason to justify my purchase.

About the only other thing I did was watch the remaining episodes of 'Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles'. I'm pretty sure that I have finished the entire season one, so now I am kind of stuck waiting for the next season to come along, if it manages to make it. The series isn't that bad actually and once you start to get into it, it's not a bad series. So apart from all that, there isn't anything else that I have to mention. Usually my mind is full of all kinds of weird things to say, but it looks like all I have to say are my observations and just describing my day.

No comments: