Well I'm sitting here at home, wide awake, unable to speak, and with nothing to do. I just got back from the dentist after having all four of my wisdom teeth removed. Lucky for me, all my wisdom teeth were completely out so all that was required was a simple extraction. The procedure itself was actually quite quick. In total, I was in and out of the dentist in a short 20 minutes. The extraction itself took about 10-15 seconds per tooth, and each one came out without me feeling a thing.
At the end of it all, they gave me my teeth to take with me and looking at one of them, I can definitely see why I have had quite a bit of pain when chewing on one side of my mouth. Two thirds of one tooth was decayed quite badly. So hopefully once all this heals up, I will be able to chew properly on that side of my mouth again. Now I just have to sit back and wait while this anaesthetic wears off. I'm pretty sure it isn't going to feel as nice as it does now when that time comes around.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha...ouch
my sis had all 4 removed on wed shes in utter pain still.hope u recover well
apparently the 3rd day is the worst
hayley
Post a Comment