Tuesday, May 09, 2006
A bit sore
It’s amazing how important the lower back is for everyday movement. Usually you wouldn’t even take any notice to it during everyday life, but once it has problems, then you realise just how important it is. Last Friday morning, I somehow managed to make one wrong move at the gym while working out and for the rest of the day; my lower back was in pain. I expected it to at least recover overnight but unfortunately this was not the case. Come four days later and the pain is still there, just not as bad as it was at first. Just my luck too that I had to bust my lower back considering that I need to do a fair bit of lifting and bending to get my job done at work. So much trouble just for a simple mistake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment