Saturday, May 27, 2006
Bit messed up
I think I spoke too soon. Some two weeks ago you may recall me mentioning that I'm starting to get back on track with my blog updates. Well it would appear that this isn’t the case however. I really don’t know what I get up to these days. Many days have passed yet when I think about what I did over those days I can’t seem to recall doing anything. Apart from that, all I guess I can say that has been happening is just work and uni. Yesterday though, I did get some great news however. When I checked my email I found a letter from TPG saying that our migration to ADSL2+ is due to happen on the 14th of June and should take 1-5 working days to become active. I so can’t wait to get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment