Sunday, November 27, 2005

Summer: Love it or hate it.

It’s just a few more days before summer is here, and the weather is sure reminding me of it. For the last day or two it has been a bit hotter than usual around our area, and just then we had a great storm. I haven’t seen a storm like that in quite a while. Strong winds, heavy rain, loud (and I mean loud) crackling thunder, and hail up to the size of golf balls. I do enjoy these storms however; they are great to watch. The days though are what I’m dreading since we only have air conditioning in two rooms of the house and the rest of the house feels like a sauna. That’s also a bit of a bummer due to the fact that I work in the evenings, when the house kind of cools down anyway. I think it’s time for me to reconsider my budget and maybe factor an air conditioner into it.

No comments: